Los Angeles Community College District
- PV capacity: 245kW AC, 293kW DC
- Modules: Solar Integrated Technologies Thin Film Roofing Membrane (SI-G1 864W & 720W)
- Inverter(s): Satcon Technologies
- Mounting system: Roof Membrane Integrated
- Unique Solar PV laminates integrated into roofing membrane to minimize structural impact and create dual purpose roofing and power generation capability.
- Solar PV system located on five different structures each with a dedicated point of utility connection into the campus power grid.
- Qualified for California Solar Initiative payments based on advanced metering/data acquisition system design.
LA Community College District
Chevron Energy Solutions Company